If you’re interested in running a successful website or blog, then the ‘niche’ you choose at the start is one of the single most important decisions you will make.
This one decision will impact everything from the design of your website, to the type of content you write about and the kind of visitor you attract. Even your potential monetization options will be decided at this point before you’ve even turned on your computer!
And if you get it wrong? Well, there’s no such thing as a ‘wrong’ niche but suffice to say that some are far more lucrative than others and that some will be much harder to break into. Before you take any action in creating a blog or website then, you should read this e-book to learn how to go about picking a niche that can work for you.
Below are some topics that you might be interested in:
* Chapter 1: How Have You Chosen Your Niches to Date?
* Chapter 2: Starting with Self Interests
* Chapter 3: Tapping Into Your Love of Learning
* Chapter 4: Go Where the Money Is
* Chapter 5: Zeroing in on a Certain Demographic
* Chapter 6: Is Your Niche Content Rich?
* Chapter 7: Is It Click Worthy?
* Chapter 8: Digital Product Affiliate Promotion Potential
* Chapter 9: Think in Terms of Tangible Affiliate Profits
* Chapter 10: Is There Room for You to Launch Products?
* Chapter 11: Keyword Research Tools To Find Hot Niche Markets