This first workbook, in this series, is specifically written for the newly-born Christian. Links are provided to external resources and to various Bible translations from Blue Letter Bible - "… a free, searchable online program …" - since many may not own nor have access to a Bible. I generally quote from the New American Standard Bible and will indicate otherwise when I use another translation. The external links provide supplemental information, background, and concepts to support healthy Christian growth. I have incorporated several of my dad's - Rev. C. G. Gose, Th.D., D.Div. - sermons, lectures, journals, and articles throughout this entire collection. This workbook and the online course could support various Christian ministries, outreach programs, evangelists, New Membership curriculum.
What you'll learn…
* Guidance on Why You suffer defeat and anguish.
* Foundational "Instructions on Salvation" (i.e., the Soteriology Theology).
* Foundational "Instructions about Christ" (i.e., Christology Theology).
* Foundational "Instructions about Humanity" (i.e., Christian Anthropology).
* Knowledge about your transition from "man" into a New Creature.
* Guidance about your New Role in the present and future.
* Knowledge about your New Abilities & Responsibilities.
* Guidance about how to achieve an Abundant Life!