A high ticket item is anything that you can sell for a relatively large amount of money. This is your ‘big fish’ that you will try and promote and depending on the item, a single sale might provide you with enough money to live off of for a week, a month or even a year!
When a lot of people start working online though, they won’t consider big ticket items as an option. Instead, they focus on small-time products like ebooks that they’ll sell for $10 or $20.
But if you start selling big time products, that’s how you make the big time and it’s something that a lot more marketers could benefit from.
Look at the chapters that you are about to explore below:
* Chapter 1: Define Who You Want to Target
* Chapter 2: High Ticket Product Ideas
* Chapter 3: Examples of High Ticket Products
* Chapter 4: How to Package a High Ticket Coaching Product
* Chapter 5: Create the Content
* Chapter 6: How Long Should Your Coaching Program Be?
* Chapter 7: Pricing Your High Ticket Product
* Chapter 8: How to Sell Your High Ticket Product
* Chapter 9: Tools for Managing and Building Your High Ticket