This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To The Future Of Computing!
Cloud computing is basically the term used to describe anything involving the delivering processes hosted services over the internet. These services are generally divided into three main categories, which would be infrastructure as a service, platform as a service and software as a service. The depiction of the cloud symbol is probably why the process is called as such.
Cloud services are distinct in its makeup and are certainly different from the more tradition al hosting process. With the cloud service there is the leeway to sell on demand, which is usually by the minute or hour, it is also elastic which means a user can dictate the amount of service needed at any given time and the service is fully managed by the provider. This would effectively mean the customer would need nothing else but a personal computer and access to the internet. Some of the reasons cloud has become so popular is because this element is able to provide significant innovations in virtualization and distributed computing, while improving access to high speed internet.
“This Book Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With This Technology!”
As a person just like you who has struggled with using the CLOUD.
The constant advancement of technology is often the driving force behind the IT industry’s push to make newer discoveries and inventions available to the general user. This demand on the part of the user will create the necessity to have better applications and tools to enhance even the business side of the user’s requirements.
With technological advancements, cloud computing is becoming standard and mainstream in IT world. Companies of all sizes are looking to transform existing traditional IT services to "Cloud". The market for Cloud Computing services is exploding and the demand for developers with Cloud Computing skills continues to grow.
There are three main variations of cloud computing:
* IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service).
* PaaS (Platform as a Service).
* SaaS (Software as a Service).
* More benefits in the cloud:
* Time-saving, on-demand services.
* Lower costs with pay per use.
* Improved collaboration.
* Enhanced security with instant updates.
* Broad Network Access.
* Resource Pooling.
* Rapid Elasticity.
The Three Major Cloud Solutions:
* Public Cloud.
* Private Cloud.
* Hybrid Cloud.
In This Book, You Will Learn:
* Cloud computing at a glance.
* Defining cloud computing.
* Benefits of cloud computing.
* Is cloud computing really secured?
* What is Public cloud all about?
* Understanding the concept of Private cloud.
* You will be able to have intelligent and informed conversations with engineers and executives as you solve their business problems with cloud-based technology solutions.
* And so much more...