Enhance Your Business With A Chatfuel Chatbot
A Chatbot is a computer programs that can interact with humans through a simple conversational interface. They are designed to simulate an interaction with another human. Couple this with the fact that more than 90% of smartphone users spend most of their time in messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger and you have an excellent opportunity to build highly interactive chatbot based services that can empower business and enterprise like never before.
Artificial Intelligence Chatbot - Instant Service System
Artificial intelligence chatbot is an advanced computerized jabber system which articulates fervor, memories and has complete knowledge of millions of words and many more things. It has unsurpassed adequacy in pattern construction and even boasts lot of sentence structure capacity. It has been witnessed that online clients are very impatient and are mostly demanding. They always instant response from the online virtual agents and they prefer receiving fast answers without any delay.
End Customer Frustration With Chatbots
Businesses that put chatbots instead of human customer service representatives in front of their customers have a good reason for doing so.
What do customers think of a bot?
* More than 50% of online shoppers are considering using a chatbot.
* They have no qualms about relying on this artificial intelligence (A.I) powered application to understand a brand better, especially if a bot can answer their questions accurately.
* Close to 40% of them even said they will gladly use A.I., if it were available on a website, to buy clothes; think eBay ShopBot.
* From their standpoint, there is not much difference between talking to a chatbot and a real person-if anything, it's going to improve their online experience.
* However, buyers of high-value products like jewellery and cars see a big difference between a human customer service rep and a bot that simulates human conversation.
* This group of cautious shoppers prefer to have someone walk them through their journey and answer their questions in detail.
Three reasons why you need a chatbot:
* Because they recognise and react to human speech, chatbots come in very handy in the day-to-day operations of a business.
* They are programmed to analyse customer data, hence an excellent tool for addressing frequently asked questions on your site, which in turn could increase your sales.
* Hiring and training new employees to be in your company's frontliner will cost you more than it does making a chatbot.
* This is not to say you shouldn't hire people anymore; nothing can replace the human empathy.
* We're all for skilled individuals, but combining their talents with A.I. is a smart way to advance your business.
Whether you're an online start-up company or a seasoned eCommerce entrepreneur.
The list below explains how using a chatbot can benefit your business:
* Chatbots work 24/7.
* They can respond quickly to simple questions.
* You can program a chatbot to forward a difficult question from a customer to yourself, or to your members of staff, in a timely manner.
* Chatbots are, no doubt, among the latest communication tools that you should take advantage of for your eCommerce business.
and many more advantages....