Creative ability is most frequently the opposite of good judgment.
Creative ability includes the tendency to experiment with novel ideas that might be unsound. It includes a good deal of the gambler’s spirit where the individual “sticks his neck out” and tries something new, perhaps even “wild” or “crazy.”
Therefore, by its very nature, creative ability is on the opposite end of the scale from good judgment.
Your Brain Is Like Any Other Muscle In Your Body
Unfortunately, most people just don’t realize that this is possible…
Or maybe you think that improving your brain’s performance will be extremely time-consuming.
It’s understandable to be concerned about your time.
After all, so many of us have so very little of it these days.
Our modern lives are stressful, and with daily work and other obligations, most people struggle to even find the time to go to the gym to train their physical bodies…
But, Learning To Improve Brain Health Is Actually Even More Important In Many Ways Than Exercising Your Body…
That’s because, everything starts in your brain.
And when your brain is operating at the highest level possible, if can improve EVERY single aspect of your entire life.
What’s really exciting is that we’re just starting to understand just how important brain health really is.
Just a few years back, most people didn’t even realize that they had the opportunity to improve their brain’s health.
But, science has proved that our brains continue to grow, develop, and change throughout our lives…
That means you can create new memories, learn new things, and new brain cells are formed throughout your brain in a process called neurogenesis.
This mean you have the opportunity to…
This book will help your memory:
* Improve your focus - by applying a whole set of strategies
* Understand the mechanism driving focus - by exploring theories and scientific studies
* Explore why and how we loose our focus - by participating in mindbending tests and experiments
* Create the right conditions - both internally and externally, to have your brain operate in optimal conditions and at full speed
* And So Much More... such as multi-tasking, survival skills, network of neurons, ego depletion, dopamine, quality control, wine tasting,
and so on ...