Identify the root cause of your procrastination, fix it, replace it with healthier habits, and make yourself more productive for the rest of your career.
Procrastination is force inside all of us. It is the result of our routines, well-being, attitudes, and behaviour, but the good news is that we can control the context in which procrastination either thrives or dies.
In this book, you'll learn how to stop procrastinating by tapping into inspiration, motivation, and personal awareness. We’ll show you how “crowd out” procrastination with powerful routines, attitudes, and techniques that will break old habits.
Don't let procrastination steal time form you anymore - take back control from the forces of procrastination.
First and foremost, understanding the concepts of procrastination and the psychology behind it. But this is not enough, you also need to understand habits, time management, and mind management.
After learning all of these concepts, you will be able to beat procrastination and control it, like you never did before.
Procrastination, is now a simple game for you.
Who this book is for:
* People who want to beat procrastination
* People who want to understand the ins and outs of procrastination to be able to control it
* People who want to learn the psychology behind habits
* People who want to learn how to change their habits
* People who want to learn how to manage their time and mind properly to avoid procrastination pitfalls
* People who believe to be procrastinators and who wants to stop procrastinating
* People who want to help others overcome procrastination
In this book you will examine procrastination from a number of different perspectives, and explain how to reverse it. You will be introduced to a number of different reasons why you may be procrastinating so that you can identify why you are doing, and what psychological barriers you may be facing.
Once you get help identifying the psychological barriers for why you may be procrastinating, you will be shown how to reverse this habit and given practical exercises and steps that you can do to reverse your procrastination habits.
After that the book will introduce you to a number of tips that can help you stop procrastinating.