To succeed online or in business generally for that matter, you need a brand. It's not enough to simply start spamming the web with content; you need to ensure that you have thought about who you want to be, how you are going to gradually raise awareness of your company, how you are going to introduce a gradually increasing number of potential customers to your products and services and how you are going to cement the loyalty of those who come across you.
Here we will look at how you should go about doing this by creating a strong brand and then growing it to the point where you will be recognizable by your logo alone.
We'll go through why you need a brand if you're running an online business, we'll look at the basics of what a brand is and we'll look at all the tools and techniques you'll need to create a brand that works for you in a highly effective manner.
Below are the specific information that you are about to learn:
* Why You Need a Brand to Succeed Online?
* What Aspects Make a Brand?
* Apple's Values Statement and Why They're Successful
* Finding Your Values
* Writing Your Mission Statement – Your Promise
* Some More Considerations for Your Company or Website Name
* Getting a Website
* What Makes a Good Logo?
* Ideation – Coming Up With a Concept for Your Logo
* Creating Your Logo
* Using Your Logo and 'Being Everywhere'
* Creating a Personal Brand
* Being Everywhere
* And so much more...